Are you ready to have some fun in USA? If yes, take your friends or family and go to the best Amusement Park in the country!
Adventureland Amusement Park in Long Island has been created in 1962 and ever since it attracts thousands of tourists every day. It is located only 30 minutes of New York City and you can easily get there from the city centre.
What to expect in Adventureland?
- 6 thrill rides: Pirate Ship, Musik Express, Mystery Mansion, Frisbee, Bumper Cars, Turbulence Coaster;
- 3 water rides: Saf-T-Swim’s Rescue Boats, Adventure Falls, Little Dipper Water Ride
- 9 family rides: Wave Swing, Train, Surf’s Up, Merry Go Round, Lighthouse Drop Tower, Rattlesnake Coaster, Ferris Wheel, Balloon Tower, Antique Cars.
- 10 kids rides: Alfie’s Express, Alfie Swing, Caterpillar, Helicopters, Kiddy Carousel, NYC Race, Tea Cups, Pirate Island, Spinning Cars, Viking Voyage.
- numerous attractions including Balloon Bust, Bottle Flip (No longer there), Topspin, Frog, Bog, Goblet Toss, Highstriker, Long Range Basketball, Ring Toss, Rising Water, Rope, Climb, Short Range Basketball, Stinky Feet, Whac-A-Mole, Whopper Water
- Restaurants, Snack Stands, Food Court, Sweet shops
Organize your own party!
If you have birthday, some anniversary, you’ve just passed exams, got a job, or anything you can celebrate in Adventureland. You’ll get whatever you need to eat, drink and anything to have a great fun.
It’s also great option for kids – probably all of them would love to have their birthday in such place.
How to get to Adventureland from New York?
There are several ways to get to Adventureland:
- by Train – around 1 h 38 min
- by Bus – around 1 h 18 min
- by Subway and bus – around 3 h 30 min
- Taxi – around 45 min
- Private car – around 45 min